LOOK 1: Shades of grey

21:02



Hi guys !! 

I'm very exited to be posting my very first look on this blog. Lately, I've been really feeling the color grey and since there's such a hype around the movie "50 Shades of grey", I got inspired to pull this look together. Most of the time, my outfits don't consist out a lot of different brands though, but rarely today it did. 

The weather was perfect because after a whole week of rain the sun finally decided to show up again. Mr Photographer and I decided to spend some quality time together and go for a coffee in town. Anyways... Please bare with me and look beyond my awkward posing skills. I'm new to this and it took a lot of patience from my dad to get some good shots. All credits go to him, because it wasn't the easiest job working with my perfectionist self. 


coat: Monki / clutch: & Other Stories / pants: Topshop / sneakers: Reebok / sweater: Forever 21 scarf:  Zara





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe