LOOK 2: Black & Beige

20:13


Yesterday I bought a brand new coat and today I woke up with the sun shining through my window… This must be a sign from above that it was time to shoot another look for my blog. Sun can make people quite lazy and this fact may be very visible in my outfit as I kept everything quite simplistic. Not a lot of accessories or crazy things going on but just a minimalistic outfit to make my new coat pop out. To be honest,  I wasn't even specifically looking for a new coat when I came across this one in Zara.  The minute I tried it on in the fitting room, I fell in love with the cut. There's something about maxi coats I absolutely adore and I didn't expect finding one for the spring season. The color is also very lovely and something I didn't own yet. 


Even though the sun was shining, I decided to go all black because I really wanted the coat to be the main focus. I pulled on my beloved American Apparel Riding Pants because they are very comfy and I love the high rise. I don't exactly remember where the black top comes from, since I bought in on vacation in Spain about 2 years ago. If you want to buy this, you can find similar ones at H&M for a very low price. As for the shoes, I went for my all black Nike Huaraches. I feel like I can never go wrong with these ones and I've been wearing them like crazy since I got them. The bag is from Urban Outfitters and of course, also black. On the inside there's a paper that says this bag is reversible. I haven't tried it out yet, but isn't it beyond cool that you can just switch the color depending on your OOTD? 


As today it was very sunny, I took the opportunity to wear my sunglasses I bought last summer at Vans. Whenever there's the tiniest amount of sun shining in Belgium, I pull out my glasses. Otherwise they're just laying unused in my closet due to the depressing weather in this country. The last accessory I added to this outfit has quite a special value. My mom bought these earrings for me 2 years ago on our trip to Tangier (Morocco). They were really expensive because there's a big amount of real gold in them. I remember I didn't want her to buy them for me but she insisted. Now later on, I have to admit I'm more than glad she did because it always brings up the best memories and adds that special touch to my outfits. 


If you would be wondering what color I'm wearing on my lips, it's a brand new M.A.C lipstick I also bought yesterday, together with my coat. The name is 'YASH' and it's a deep neutral matte lipstick. I combined it with the lip liner in 'Hover', because it gives a bit more definition and makes the lipstick last a longer. Still...you can perfectly wear M.A.C matte lipsticks without a lip liner because they tend to last longer than their other formulas. Anyways, I hope you liked this outfit and I'm looking forward to share my next post, which is currently still in progress. Enjoy the rest of your easter holidays !

Love, C. 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice outfit ! I really like your jacket. It fits you very well. Where do you live in Belgium ? I'm also a Belgian blogger :)

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much, you are so sweet ! This made my day tbh. And I live in a tiny village no one knows. It's half an hour from Brussels and half an hour from Antwerp. Where do you live ?

      Verwijderen

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe