INTERVIEW WITH SNH

21:07



Hi there lovely readers ! 
I'm so thrilled to FINALLY share this blog post I've been working on a long time. Also, this is my very first collab with other creative minds, which makes everything even more exciting. A few weeks ago, I met the team behind the brand new clothing label called 'SNH' (note: Succes & Headwind) for an interview. I prepared my questions in advance and they came through at my studio to answer them all for you. 

SNH is a brand with a lot of potential and their future is looking very bright. They have a lot of plans and their first release was already a big success. Their unique coach jackets (available in black, white or pink) were sold out in 3 days ! Be sure to check the video out & share and spread the love.  


PS: Sorry for the bad quality at the end but we had to switch camera's during the making of this movie.

PS 2: I've also written out the interview for those who don't want to watch the whole vid and just want to read what SNH is all about.

INSTAGRAM: snhonline
WEBSITE: snhstore.be



HOW DID IT ALL BEGAN ?

I basically came up with the idea, when I was working at my job and I didn't like my job and stuff like that. I just told myself: "Man...I got to start something that I like to do, something like an own company to be my own boss and provide for my family. Then I came up with the SNH. I wanted to create something the whole world can relate to. Everybody goes to ups and downs (Success and headwind) so I chose that name and I ran with it. 

WHO INSPIRES YOU ? 

Slowbucks. I don't know if you heard about him. He's a guy who makes street wear and he's very known and stuff… I saw all his cars and jewelry, he was hanging out with all these celebrities. I was like yo… I wanna do the same thing, i want the cars, the jewelry, people rocking my brand. So… slow bucks, ASAP mob and a bunch of other people really inspire me. 

HOW IS SNH DIFFERENT THAN OTHER BRANDS ? 

I just release my own ideas and do things my way. I don't follow new trends or what everybody else is doing, always the same colors… I don't do that. I didn't start my brand out with t-shirts and then hoodies. I just dropped the coach jackets and it became a success. We sold out within 3 days so I know what I'm doing. 

WHAT'S THE MOST CHALLENGING ? 

You really don't know what people are going to like the most or what color they prefer or whatever. You just got to figure it out by yourself and expect people to think the same way you thought when you were making the clothes. Also the way to march your brand, reach out to your customers. 

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO PROMOTE YOUR BRAND ?

Flori: "I can't really think of someone specific… Just everyone who has the same vision as us." 

Kevin: "Travis Scott, because he has a unique style which can bring a lot of people together." 

Jonathan: 'Asap Rocky. He inspires me a lot. I love his style, his flow, the way he thinks… Or Tyler the creator because I like him a lot too." 

Steentjh: "At the moment, Kanye West because it would be good for business… Or Rihanna or just whoever feels like they like the brand and rock with it. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe